Old February 6th 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Wunce, jist wunce, me wus a killerkitty

ursef hasta know dat all kitteez iz hafin da instint, efin ifin dey nefur
hasta uze dem... az ursef kan see yourown show kitte gurl haza purpur
instinktz... anna i kan ganrentee she did NOT lurn dem furm herown tiger
man... himz hadz lotsa gud qwaliteez, but huntin wuz NOT among dem, Chester
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 11:10:45 -0800 (PST),
rafflescat's nimble, little paws typed:

Mme Anais,yu dussnt know wat yuse missin.......but purrhaps a
sofisticated waidy wike yureselfness wood be offended by da baysik
urge offa killerkitty tu kill.....purrhaps?

Harry,killerkitty

I neffer fot abowt dat...

[Human note: She's from long line of show-cats,
none of whom has ever been outside - and so she
never learned to hunt.

BUT when I put "Mr. Mousie" on the floor, she
stalks it, then batbats it pretty ferociously and
finally, from a distance, leaps on it, bites the
back of it's neck hard, then drops it at my feet!]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/5/2011 7:49:27 PM