Old September 2nd 03, 03:20 AM
Dennis Carr

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:41:24 -0700, Ann Martin wrote:

What is this industry doing? Lying to the pet owner's, brain washing
them into believing that feeding commercial pet foods, garbage, is the
only way they can have a healthy pet. In the meantime these people, the
pet owner's, are incurring thousands of dollars in vet bills from
feeding this garbage.

Big hairy deal. The fast food industry does the same bloody thing to
humans, peddling its schmutz as wholesome and good for you, yet we have
people filing lawsuits because the easily accessible nutrition information
wasn't easily accessible enough. What of it?

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.