Old June 1st 04, 11:41 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Tobacco juice works as well. My mom used to buy the 'bricks' of chewing
tobacco, soak it in a coffee can of water for a couple for days, then pour
that water (looked like tea or coffee) into a sprayer or squirtbottle, and
spray weeds/grass that she didn't want growing. It's the Nicotine that
kills the plants. Works very well on poison ivy & other vines.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"Cheryl" wrote in message
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.misc", Fat Freddy
artfully composed this message within
on 01 Jun 2004:

If they are in places that you don't want ANYTHING to grow, like
between sidewalk cracks, or between patio bricks, you can use a
strong salt water soultion.

Interesting. What is the ratio?

--
Cheryl