Old March 22nd 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT Calif. City Bans Smoking in Public Places

wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:

Also, to stretch a point, drivers who are distracted by fishing out
and lighting up a cigarette could (and do) cause accidents.

Ditto for CD players - I had an accident about 4 years ago because I was
futzing around with a CD and went off the road and hit a phone pole! (I
wasn't hurt, but my car was totalled.) Then there are coffee drinkers,
people talking on cell phones, and so on. (I'm guilty of talking on a
cell phone while driving, I have to confess.)

Joyce

My grandsons other grandmother was killed when her car drifted out of its
lane and was hit by a cement truck. Best guess was she was changing music
in her tape player and dropped a tape.

Jo