Old January 2nd 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default Cat Won't Stop Pawing Doors

Jill wrote:
Hello, I have had my cat from over a year now. He's been declawed and
neutered since I've owned him.

why on earth did you declaw him? that is unnatural and he is probably
showing some sort of bizarre behaviour as a result of that. cats need
to scratch in order mark their territory otherwise they get very
unhappy, stressed and insecure, and obviously start to show odd
behaviour in order to work out their frustrations. I hope he pees all
over your house to get you back for it.

god, when will you yanks outlaw this barbaric behaviour? it is
disgusting, cruel and highly unnecessary. Shall i come round and pull
out all your teeth and nails for you in return? or maybe cutting your
hands off will go some way to making you people realise what it means
to be declawed.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHH! (that's my frustration at people
stil continuing with this nasty practise just to protect their crappy
cheap furniture which is of no value at all compared to the health and
happiness of a beautiful cat)

bookie