Old January 2nd 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
nay

Default Cat Won't Stop Pawing Doors

I agree, my cat usually wants something when he is so
persistant.....they are cats after all. My other kitty Mikey usually
scratches on the door to be let out so he can either get some air or do
his business. No cat likes a dirty litter box. My cat Mogus scratches
on the side of my bed if he wants something....I usually just get up
and follow him to either the bathroom for fresher water or the kitchen
for extra nibbles.
they are quite smart.

Spot wrote:
You think there is something in there he wants. Simple solution open the
door and let him in. It's more than likely a mouse. Let him do his job.
When my cats are this persistant that's usually what's going on.