Old August 14th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
William Graham

Default Cat Pregnancy Questions?

"cindys" wrote in message

"Skye" wrote in message
s.com...
This cat is my indoor, well-cared-for, beautiful, loved cat. Yes, I
wanted her to
have kittens. OMG! I'm guilty! Shoot me, but not the cat!
Seriously, I'm not sure
since 9/11/2001, but I THINK America is still free enough that if you
want your
cat to breed, you are allowed to do so.

--------
Yes, you're allowed. And please sleep well tonight with the knowledge that
thousands of cats are being euthanized in shelters every year for lack of
homes and every one of your kittens that you place in a home represents a
shelter cat who will not have a home and will be euthanized. But please
don't let that minor inconvenience stand in the way of your fulfilling
your selfish desire to let your cat breed. And rest assured, that you will
find very little support for your position on the
rec.pets.cats.health+behavior newsgroup. But you are correct that in
America, the "me, me, me" approach to life is alive and well. Selfishness
and self-centeredness are certainly not against the law.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Unless there's some law I'm
not aware
of (under Homeland Security, maybe?). I don't even think you have to
ask
permission from, well, ANYBODY. Lol.

Well, thank you for your, um, help and info, Cindy S. I can assure
you, the
world is a much safer and better place. You can sleep well tonight.

Skye

Errrrrr......I don't want to start a flame war here, but you might just put
a teensy weensy bit of the blame on God, don't you think? - After all,
literally millions of cute furry little animals die of starvation, thirst
and the cold every year, and there isn't a damn thing any of us can do about
it........I often wonder how well He sleeps at night......