Old February 2nd 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default OT - I'm *REALLY* Angry Now

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
I just want them to leave me alone and I'll quietly go away (and not
renew), AFTER I've decided what to do about this insult - and insult was
exactly what it was, THAT couldn't have been made any clearer.

It certainly was an insult on many levels, which ****es *me* off because
they did it to someone I consider a dear friend - you.

You could always talk to the media, to cause them some embarassment (evil
grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

LOL! And, as former webmaster who kept all the data for every single GCM, I
have a database full of name and emails of the 1,200+ membership. The Board
can stop any message I try to put in the newsletter or a newsgroup, but they
can't stop me from sending private emails~ ;

Hugs,

CatNipped