Old August 6th 03, 03:17 AM
Steve Crane

"Kim" wrote in message ble.rogers.com...
I've been buying Wellness brand canned food for Brio. It's the only brand
I've ever seen that says it contains human grade meats.

You should be aware that the term "Human Grade" means absoutely
NOTHING under law. In fact it has been so misused by various companies
that the term is being considered for legislation to stop the misuse
of the term and the deception of consumers.

Companies used the term "organic" then the law stepped in and made
them actually be organic - now there are no companies using the term
organic- wonder why?

Then came "All Natural" and the law stepped in and made them actually
be "All Natural" what happened to all those hundreds of companies
claiming to be "All Natural" they moved on to...

"Holistic" and "Human Grade" - another meaningless term with
absolutely no teeth whatsoever. I could market used crankcase oil and
sewage and call it holistic and human grade it would mean nothing.
When "human grade" gets smacked by the law, these same companies will
move on to other terms that have no meaning at all but fool consumers
everyday. There ought to be a pool for the next meaningless term to be
created by a fanciful marketing department.