Old November 23rd 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default She gobbled (pardon the pun) it down!

Hazel Az wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Gave Persia her Fancy Feast turkey in gravy for American
Thanksgiving this morning along with her usual r/x kibble. You'd
have thought she was a vacuum cleaner! Wham! It was gone! LOL

I'll have to see about getting the r/x gooshy food again. She
didn't care for it when she was first put on this special diet. But
maybe now that she's been without gooshy food for so long she might
like it. I'll have to
see if I can just buy a can or two, rather than a case. IIRC, that
first case pretty much went to waste since she'd take a couple of
bites and then not eat. I wound up throwing most of the food in her
bowl away (and certainly couldn't afford to do that!). She does
love the dry x/d kibble, though. Thankfully.

Jill

Awww, she had a great Thanksgiving dinner. Of course she's going to
want more...

Hazel Az

Of course! Unfortunately, after the surgery for her chrystalline oxolate
formations in her bladder (and a small tumor) she isn't supposed to eat this
stuff. So once a year is about all she can hope for, poor baby.