Old January 23rd 12, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Da ghosts

Trudi watches it all and thinks dat diz wont be da lazt of deze ghost
kittees

MH and chester also are releefed, efin do dey seez ghosts arownd demsefz
alla time, dey iz ghozts dey know, haffin ta meet new ghosts kittees was
sorta unerfin, but sinze its gonna end inna partee all is well,

MH anna chester

O T is so relieved that there will be no haunting of the community cats
helps put a tap in one of barrels and as Hari holds a glass, pulls the
first drink for the Crone. Dere u goez, now u haz ur whiskee anna now u
kan be kinder to da ghosts here. Dem haz serfed u well. He turns to the
ghosts standing nearby, kan u do sum more of dat walk fru da wallz fingie?
Dat lookz like fun effen if we kant do itself.

MacCat: Ok, Mother, I'm working on it! You, cat - yes, that was my
whiskey! Well, my mother's whiskey. Why did you take it when it was
clearly identified as mine?

Ghost cat 1: Um, sir? Akchooly, it wasnt. Doze leather scrolls dat said
dey was yours? Dey sort of disintegrated into piles of dust. So dere was
no markings to show dey was yours.

Mr MacCat, sir, dat ghost kittie is right. We din't see no signs or nufin
bout dat nip whiskey belongin to nokitty. An we din't take all of it,
just a couple barrels - da rest is all still dere.

MacCat: Well, I guess I was a little hasty in sending my henchmen after
you all. An if some of it is still dere, den I guess you all is entitled
to it. After all, it was hidden furry well, so if you found dem you is
entitled to dem.

[He leans forward and whispers] Look, could you kitties help me? Me an
mine fellow ghost cats can't move fings like barrels. We know where da
barrels of whiskey is, an mine Momcat has bugging me fur da last hundred
an fifty years to bring some of da barrels here for her. If you kitties
could arrange to move haf da remaining barrels here, you could hav da
remaining half. Fink you could help me out?

[Ranger confers with OT, Sammy, Mosey, and all the other mancats. OT
calls Harri over, and they scheme for a while. Harri, OT, Ranger, and
Samuel take their leave while the other cats talk to MacCat about his
history. About half an hour later the sound of a catacopter hovering
over the ruins can be heard. Rustling and knocking noises can be heard,
and little rivulets of dust start to fall from the ceiling of the throne
room. Finally a small hatch in the roof opens and Ranger's head pops into
the room jut long enough for him to verify that they've found the right
passageway. Moments later a cargo sling loaded with oak barrels descends
into the throne room on a heavy rope. Ranger clambers down the rope and
unfastens the sling, stacking the barrels beside the throne. As he
finishes the Crone returns to the room.]

Crone Cat: My whiskey! My whiskey! At long last! MacCat, come bring
glasses!

MacCat (whispering to the Community mancats): Fangu so much! And you
kitties enjoy da rest of da whiskey.

Samuel: Hey, MacCat, since your momcat is happy now, howabouts we haf a
liddle party? Iz you ghost cats able to eat fudz? If so we could get
FluffyKitz to send in some fudz.

MacCat: No, sorry, we aren't able to eat. We can't even smell things. But
you kitties go ahead and bring food in, and we'll all share da whiskey.
I'z glad dat we ghost cats is still able to drink stuffz!

Wai iz da Crone Cat sew meen?
Wull, her did share her whisky wif usses aftur awl., sew hur izn't awl dat
bad.
Fank yew CroneCat. Yus, letz hab uh parti. Weh is sawry yew kan't tayste or
smell fudz

Mosey ..on behaf uff da Hole Kommunity