Old July 2nd 03, 03:39 AM
Arlene Knop

Hmpf. Numbers aren't a fun to snuggle wif as X's and L's. I hope she
duzn't get anyfing wif M's or S's. They'ze not even werth kneeding wif
yer paw. Cud yew sew together a 14 and 16?

GM, hoping meowmie duzn't get any ideers

Miss Violette wrote:

we preferred that sweater but it is gone now, all she has now have real
numbers like 14 and 16 and we have told her to quit taking out our stuff but
she will not stop, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Besides, fluffy klothes are better to snuggle on. They are bigger and
make a bedder nest. She cud at leest leev sum at home fur yew to nap
on.

GM, who likes thuh 2X size

Miss Violette wrote:

Thank you, OEJ, somewhat consoled
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Te;; OEJ not to werry. Hoomin wimmen do this all thuh time. Trust

me,
thuh fluffy stuff will come back and whatefur she haz left will turn
fluffy too.

GM, looking at her meowmie who iz thuh purrfekt eggzampul of her

theery

Miss Violette wrote:

That is the difference this time, she never threw stuff out of MY

closet
before. She always kept her clothes hanging up she just moved them
around.
Now she is actually having furry take them to the metal monster and

they
are
going away, Miss Violette who is trying to console OEJ beclaws there
aren't
as many fluffy parts on soft to make happy paws
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Oh, yeah, I know that eggscuse too. They just wanna go buy more

stuff
and thuh kloset just gets all filled up again. Then when she gets
anuther fluffy attak, we do it ofur and ofur and ofur.

Gretchen Marie, who thinks thuh kloset shud be emptee just fur her

Miss Violette wrote:

It could be a virus, I thought she was doing it beclaws she was
getting
less
fluffy but that could be part of the virus, Miss Violette,
considering
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

"Miss Violette" had some very
interesting
things to say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

Don't you just HATE when they do that, soft has been

cleaning
out
the
waterbed room and it is quite disgruntling to have MY stuff
moved
around,
Miss Violette, not liking the emptiness of the closet

My Mom's been rearranging lately, too, and I don't like it!

Felix, who does NOT approve of changes

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Gosh, maybe its sum awful virus thuh hoomin meowmies have. I
think
there's a coonspirasee to keep things away frum us so we can't

bat
them
around.

Gretchen Marie, who is not allowed in thuh kloset to

investigayt
thuh
dark korners