Old July 2nd 03, 03:54 AM
Arlene Knop

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:32:16 -0500, Arlene Knop

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:36:42 -0500, Arlene Knop

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:11:02 -0500, Arlene Knop

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:57:16 -0500, Arlene Knop
wrote:

Kittees, Shahna has dun her usual goodgood job and listed all thuh
kittees who were born in June. Dyna and I hav bin trying to think of a
party to selebrate fur all of them. How about a piknik?

Place - a luvly forest preeserf meddow
Food - bring piknik stuff. Ther is a grill
Games - we can hav crokay, swat-thuh-burdie (badmitten), six-legged
races,and wotefur else we can figger out

Gretchen Marie, packing meowmie's hand made quilt

Kewel! Lessee here, I need thu hand kroshayed afgan dat mama made,
um... I'll take along a kuple uf sammon fur effurykitty to eet, um...
horseshus! I lyke playin horseshus!

Charlie Fennel, gettin ready

Kin yew play horseshus wifout thums???????

GM, hoping thuh horse izn't still waring them

uf korse yew kan! An these is liddle horseshus, I fink dey wuz a kidz
toi at some point. Yew just grab them in yur mouf and toss them by
movin yur hed rilly fast an lettin go uf them!

Charlie Fennel

Letz see if I kin do it. Shud I twurl around and let it go like a shot
putt?

GM, hoping there's a lavender horseshoo to toss

Yew could du dat, or just sorta shake yur hed rilly hard one way lyke
dis...CF takes horseshoo in mouth and snaps his hed to the left
sending the shorseshoo flying and almost touchin the post See!

Charlie Fennel

OK. Oops!

GM, letting go if thuh lavender horseshoo which sails toward Charlie

wack! Charlie shakes hed er... kinda lyke dat GM, but yew gotta
aim a liddle bedder then dat...

Charlie Fennel, thankful for hollow plastik horseshoos!

Sorry Charlie!!!! Maybe I shudn't hav closed my eyes. Let me try this
green wun here. Oh oh-h-h-h-h

GM, snapping her hed but furgetting to let go of thuh horshoo