Old July 19th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default I'm Sorry

On Jul 19, 3:57*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. *Sheesh. *Maybe I
need a break from most of you.

Pam S. disgusted by her stupidity

Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about. As a person who
appreciates wicked satire it was clear (to me, anyway) that what you
posted was a huge dig at AMERICAN attitudes and the psychology of fear
the current government dispenses to us on a daily basis. I didn't see
it as intending to be offensive to muslims, but definitely intended as
a big pointy jab to those stupid citizens of the gold old USA that
continue to buy into that sort of crap. No matter. There will always
be someone somewhere that will take something the wrong way and find
followers to go down the same path, regardless of what the reality
is.