Old November 14th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Patty

Default acetaminophen and cats

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:45:24 GMT, wrote:

er, rather, was an f___ing idiot: Never again. Although we have used this
medicine in the past with large dogs that have had hip problems. But I
should have done a Google search first....
Again, thanks to all with words of kindness, to those more harsh: live and
let live.
Scot

Scot, I'm sorry for your loss. I guess one point to remember is that cats
are very different from dogs and most human medicines that dogs can
tolerate very well are disastrous for cats. I always check with my vet or
other cat owners before I give any human medicine to my cats.

Patty