Old June 25th 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Krystina

Default I need help with what to do ...

I have a 'one' person rescued Russian Blue who lives indoor/outdoor
with me. She has been with me for aprx 12 years and she was 2-ish when
she came into my life.

For the past 18 months I have been visiting, feeding and playing with
a VERY SPECIAL 'homeless' (NOT Feral), kitty at a local gas station.
Apparently she has been coming around for 8+ years. I guess she may be
around 10y/o.
She has been behaving in a... 'dont leave me' kind of way lately. It
breaks my heart because I wish I could bring her home with me.

Does anyone out there have any ideas, questions, etc for me?

God knows... I sure would appreciate some help.

Regards,
K--