Old September 26th 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default The winking begins

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
On 25 Sep 2010 22:18:19 GMT, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

Amelia: "Mosey and Meowie, by the power vested in me by this Community
and under the watchful eye of Bast, I now pronounce you to be husbandcat
and wifecat. Lady cats and genetleman cats, I now present to you the
winked couple, Mosey and Meowie."

Awwww, dat was bootiful! Appaws! Appaws!

Concatulations, you two!

Fank yerown self Mme. Anaïs ,
Dat wuz nise uff yew tew sai We r sew gwad yew wur heer wiff usses.
Love iz wat et iz awl abaowt.
Love
Mosey and Meowy
--