Old May 25th 05, 05:12 AM
Amy

On Tue, 24 May 2005 23:19:52 -0400, bigbadbarry wrote:

"Amy" wrote in message
news
[quoted text muted]

Call me crazy, but your cat is sending you a message

That much I've figured out, but I really have no idea what she's trying to
tell me.

I'm pretty sure that it's not a medical problem but I'm taking her to the
vet just in case.

Where is box in proximaty to something she does not like (periodically)

Right near the opening of the covered litter box.

or think about things you do periodically...near the box.

Hrmmm... no clue. They have their own dedicated bathroom so there's hardly
any human activity. I'd say that it's been happening 1-2 times a month.

I'm going to give you full credit that the box is not lewd and running over
with crap and satiated wee wee....haha

Ew. %-)

Amy