Old July 12th 03, 06:02 AM
moi

Default ARGH!!! Damn Cat! Just venting...

LOL - sorry I know I shouldn't laugh.

We have two Siamese and I regularly find poo on the floor. Like yourself
it's not because they aren't fastidiously clean. There are two causes, each
with the same results. One is eating tough grass the other is sleeping with
my daughter who has long hair...

The result is they ingest a "thread" and when they poo it makes a "chain"
but sometimes they can't eliminate the end of the thread. As a result they
dash around trying to rid themselves of this thing bobbing along behind
them! Luckily, as they eat mostly dried food, it is usually relatively dry
and can be picked up with loo roll.

The worst is when you come downstairs in the morning, bare feet and half
asleep...

Moi

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
I came home a little later than usual because I had to get gas and grab
something for dinner. The meowing at the door sounded a little more
frantic and I thought, "Yeah, she's hungry and ****ed."

I opened the door and was struck first by the smell. The sight came a
split second later--cat poop *everywhere*

Greeting me was Kami. You know, the darling fluffy half-Siamese who
has graced my life for 15 years. Stuck to her behind were two good
sized turds that she had tried to scrape away on the carpet what looks
like a few DOZEN times from the living room to the bedroom.

I first donned the elbow-length rubber gloves, grabbed the box of
Huggies Wipes and called, "Here kitty..." If you think brushing a mat
or clipping nails is difficult, try wiping a cat's butt. After much
squirming and hssing, fine. Lick it off. At least I got the big
pieces. Then I set about the task of identifying and treating spots of
poo.

Two hours later all appears to be back in order. As I eat my sandwich,
finally, Kami half-hearted requests a bite. She must know it's futile;
she walks away and sits in her carrier in the closet for the rest of
the evening.

And here I thought I was just going to do my nails.

--
Brandy Alexandre®
http://www.swydm.com/?refer=BrandyAlx