Old February 4th 04, 11:27 PM
Steve Crane

"Christina" wrote in message
Yeah, I've had a few tell me I've been killfiled and it doesn't bother me

at
all....the way I see it there really is no reason to have someone's

messages
blocked or to killfile someone. I mean, if you don't want to read that
person's messages then just don't read them and exercise self control and
don't respond. I told a couple of people in here that I killfiled them

and
really haven't lol....it really is a silly thing to do.

Chris

I do have one exception, there is a real kook who calls himself the Puppy
Wizard, he makes such a mess of some of the NG's that it easier to actually
eliminate his messages. I am very pleased to have changed internet providers
and can once again take advantage of not seeing the pup wiz's materials.