Old April 23rd 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
joe

Default Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:54:52 -0700 (PDT), capricious
wrote:

On Apr 22, 3:22 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"capricious" wrote

I am in absolutely no financial position to even have him taken in to
any vet for the most minor of a regular check-up.

Take this cat to a shelter immediately, along with your other cats.
Vet care is part of having a cat. This cat is suffering, because of
YOU.

Excuse me?!?!? How ****ing DARE you! I should take YOUR ass to the
shelter you SCUMBAG!

I have done nothing but HELP this cat as much as I could. I took him
in to my home when he was starving, then fed him and got him as
healthy as I could. Even financially strapped, I am always able to
provide them food and water. It is by no means MY fault he suddenly
became ill.

You need to take your sorry ass and go play in some freeway traffic
with your *disgusting* and *dispicable* attitude. I am begging for
help here and this is what you had the nerve to reply?? You're a
sorry excuse for a human being, period. Absolutely pitiful that I had
to read that.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO TAKE YOUR CATS TO THE VET, TAKE THEM TO A NO KILL
SHELTER.

AND SHUT UP!!!