Old April 23rd 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mc

Default Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

On Apr 22, 10:54 pm, eat@joe's (Joe) wrote:
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:54:52 -0700 (PDT), capricious

I HAVE to respond to this.

I lost my job in December and had just taken in a cat from a friend
just before losing my job. My husband became disabled fairly recently
as well.

We found a way to get the cat some much needed medical help. There is
a way, if you try. Maybe you could try researching THAT on the
Internet! How to get medical help for your cat with no money to pay
for the expenses.

There are all kinds of options if you really start to open up and look
for them.

It is all about priorities.

Call around. Call around. Call around.

You can get help for your cat if you put forth some effort.