Old April 23rd 08, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mc

Default Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

On Apr 23, 3:01 am, mc wrote:
On Apr 23, 1:36 am, capricious wrote:

On a side note... I have found that many veterinarians do not make
anything close to what they would make if they were human doctors. I
have not seen that many that make a really, really good living.

Nothing compared to how much we depend upon them for our pets health.
When you factor in their expenses, vs. what they charge... not so
great.... Plus all that schooling that they are paying for too...

That is the truth!!!