Old April 25th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gregory Morrow[_4_]

Default Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

capricious wrote:

On Apr 22, 3:22 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"capricious" wrote

I am in absolutely no financial position to even have him taken in to
any vet for the most minor of a regular check-up.

Take this cat to a shelter immediately, along with your other cats.
Vet care is part of having a cat. This cat is suffering, because of
YOU.

Excuse me?!?!? How ****ing DARE you! I should take YOUR ass to the
shelter you SCUMBAG!

Calling names will *not* detract from the *fact* that you are irresponsible
in the *extreme* as regards to having pets...

I have done nothing but HELP this cat as much as I could. I took him
in to my home when he was starving, then fed him and got him as
healthy as I could. Even financially strapped, I am always able to
provide them food and water. It is by no means MY fault he suddenly
became ill.

You are self - aggrandizing in the extreme...it's fairly obvious that you
are clinically depresed and so took in a pet in order to feel "better" about
yourself...

I'd say you are suffering from "Munchausen's Syndrome", look it up...

In any case you had no business "rescueing" an animal...as you can't even
"rescue" yourself...

--
Best
Greg