Old July 17th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Losing my tuchas (OY-T)

wrote in message

Kathy wrote:

Could it be schmuck?

No, that refers to another part of the anatomy. (Hint: there's a reason
why the term is almost always used to insult men.) I thought Baha was
referring to a synonym for one's butt, since the original word (which is
still in the subject line, also means butt.

My mother and grandparents were so anxious for me to be posh that they
punished me once when I said "bum" which means the same as tuchas in UK
slang I suppose.
The correct word apparently is "bottom.."
I still can't say bum without expecting thunder and lightning descending
upon me. I avoid it..