Old November 11th 03, 10:48 PM
coopercats

giys, dis iss Baby Kitty. Mae I kum on thu trippe 2? Effurry kittee
in this hows has uh reeson not 2 kum on thu trippe but me. I nefur
dun gone on uh trippe b4 so I don't no whut I kan du 2 help.
I kan brin lots uf wadder in bottuls & then we kan play flooor hoky
wid
thu lids. I kan bring sum fresh fishiees 2.
Kan I haf uh spayc on thu floor? Wen I want 2 gett on seets, I haf 2
pull miownselff up, so I mit ripp thu seets. Yur frenn, Baby Kitty,
uh beigee, blaky, braunee, tikked tuxedo kitty (but mamma ses I haf
beeutifull iis)

Tabitha kitten wrote in message ...
(From the passenger side of the RV, a pair of ear-tips can be seen in
the window. Slowly, more of the head rises, then two huge, round,
copper-colored eyes appear. A soft, little voice speaks shyly

Hewoo, kitteez. I'z Anaïs, and I'z new here. I'z broughts a box of my
favorit toys to share wit youze. I'z gots pounce-meese ta bat aroun', an my
favowite, favowite: sparkly pounce toys! I wuv to bat an pounce on
sparklies!

Ken I joinz youze kitteez? I'z'd be furry, furry good at sittin on the
map and shedding. An I'z don' no where I'z am, so I'z be furry good at
navibmagatin!

as the copper-colored eyes rise into the window, a pair of golden eyes
shining out of a fluffy black kitten's head rise to meet them

Hi dere, Anais! I beleeve all kitties is welcome here! Come on in and
joinus. Youz welcome to come sit wif me and my brofur Sammy, if you can
stand being around rowdy noisy boykittens. Ans Sammy and me bof like
pounce-miceses. We bringed a bunch of our fuzzy pounce-mouseseseses too.

Tabitha Kitten
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/tabitha.html