Old November 12th 03, 12:08 AM
Tabitha kitten

coopercats wrote:
giys, dis iss Baby Kitty. Mae I kum on thu trippe 2? Effurry kittee
in this hows has uh reeson not 2 kum on thu trippe but me. I nefur
dun gone on uh trippe b4 so I don't no whut I kan du 2 help.
I kan brin lots uf wadder in bottuls & then we kan play flooor hoky
wid
thu lids. I kan bring sum fresh fishiees 2.
Kan I haf uh spayc on thu floor? Wen I want 2 gett on seets, I haf 2
pull miownselff up, so I mit ripp thu seets. Yur frenn, Baby Kitty,
uh beigee, blaky, braunee, tikked tuxedo kitty (but mamma ses I haf
beeutifull iis)

Hi, Baby Kitty! I'ze just a baby too (I just turnded 6 months old). I'z
only been on one twip befur, and dat wasn't a wode twip (it was a visit
to Stonehenge fur de Jellicle Ball). Maybe we'z can keep each offur
company? Mineown little brofur Sammy Kitten is also around here
somewherez, prolly getting into twouble or somefing.

Tabitha Kitten
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/tabitha.html