Old December 14th 03, 04:35 PM
Hans Schrøder

"jmcquown" wrote in message
news

ROFL! I have no idea what a herd of gerbils is called. Persia never pays
attention to the TV. She's more into the "live" show going on outside the
windows. There she sees squirrels galore, and birds and chipmonks too!

But
good luck with showing her the squirrels on the DVD

One of my cats, Teti, loves to watch TV. He is interested in handball, it
seems. There has been a lot of matches lately, from World Cup in Croatia
(Norway did a lousy job there), and Teti watched many of them. His favorite
position is on top of the TV set, where he can reach down and try to catch
the players or the ball passing by. Of course, it is disturbing my vision,
but it doesn't matter. Many of the matches have been so boring, that Teti's
hunting for players has been for amusing than the match itself.

I have also caught him watching nature programs, but then he will sit on the
floor in front of the TV, and just jump up and smack an animal from time to
time.

My other cat, Tinùviel, Teti's mother, isn't interested in watching at all.
I think she is more into French "film noir", but we rarely watch such films
in this house...