Old December 15th 03, 01:22 PM
Adrian

Hans Schrøder wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
news

ROFL! I have no idea what a herd of gerbils is called. Persia
never pays attention to the TV. She's more into the "live" show
going on outside the windows. There she sees squirrels galore, and
birds and chipmonks too! But good luck with showing her the
squirrels on the DVD

One of my cats, Teti, loves to watch TV. He is interested in
handball, it seems. There has been a lot of matches lately, from
World Cup in Croatia (Norway did a lousy job there), and Teti watched
many of them. His favorite position is on top of the TV set, where he
can reach down and try to catch the players or the ball passing by.
Of course, it is disturbing my vision, but it doesn't matter. Many of
the matches have been so boring, that Teti's hunting for players has
been for amusing than the match itself.

I have also caught him watching nature programs, but then he will sit
on the floor in front of the TV, and just jump up and smack an animal
from time to time.

My other cat, Tinùviel, Teti's mother, isn't interested in watching
at all. I think she is more into French "film noir", but we rarely
watch such films in this house...

Do you have any pictures? Teti sounds cute.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.