Old August 6th 05, 10:37 PM
CATherine

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 13:38:03 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

So last week I finally bit the bullet a bought a grill/smoker combo.
We've been without a grill for ages, so it was about time. Considering
here in Central Texas we can bbq year-round, it's really silly not to
have a grill. So, last weekend I put the grill part together and grilled
some fish.
Last night I made a simple brine to marinate a pork butt and 4 baby back
rib racks overnight. This morning I got up very early to assemble the
smoke box that attaches to the big grill. Meat is now smoking with
mesquite wood, it should be ready to eat in about 10 hours or so.
Bring lots of napkins.

Drool!! As late as it is, I can't drive that fast so I am contacting
Roadrunner's Acme company for a quick rocket to jet on down there in
time for mesquite smoked meat, my absolute favorite! ;-D

--
CATherine