Old August 12th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Default Onyx yew heer?

Fangu, she iz on da mend, an iz bak tew hur grumpy self...
(black cat looks to his left, an angry Maine Coon appears)

Uh-oh. Uh, gotta go!
- - Shadow

On 1 Aug 2006 17:36:36 -0700, "Meowmie Carol"
wrote:

We aren't Onyx, but we are furry sorry Shana went threwww all dat. We
hope she recovers quickly ...
TopHat and da gang of 7
Shahna wrote:
Hihi Brudder-in-paw,

Yur winkwink, mi sisfur Shahna, haz ben sik fur a whyle. Pawpa an
Meowmie thot she myte tayk a trip tew da bridj. But da TED sed she
had a infekshun which spred tew hur liffur. Da TED shaved hur tummy
fur off - shee looks funee! snort (big, fluffy boy kitty, rolling
on floor laughing at his sister)

Anti Biotiks help da infekshun go away, now she haf tew eet an gayn
moor wate. She onlee weighs 5 pounds, haf hur normul wate.

Anyhoo, I thot yew myte wanna no.

Shadow