Old November 27th 03, 04:32 AM
Karen

Default I found a picture

in article , Mark Edwards at
wrote on 11/26/03 9:46 PM:

Many years ago, I took a picture of Presto, when he was about two
years old. It was a classic "Chessie pose" - he was lying down asleep,
his head on my pillow, the blanket pulled up to his shoulder, one paw
stretched out on the pillow.

Over the years, this was the only picture I carried in my wallet
(really!) - all other pictures seemed to get ragged and worn out in my
wallet, but not this one.

Monday, I remembered I still had it in my wallet. I pulled it out and
put it up on my cubicle at work, where I can see him every day.

Some days are okay, but others are very hard.

I caught myself calling Little Feet by Presto's name, which I don't
think he heard, or he might have gotten irritated at me (grin).

Anyway, I don't currently have a scanner that works with my machine,
but I believe I still have that picture on a CD somewhere (it is a
printout of a digital picture). If I can find it on my picture CD,
I'll post it.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Oh I hope you can find it. I would love to see it.

Karen