Old November 27th 03, 04:50 AM

Mark Edwards wrote:

Many years ago, I took a picture of Presto, when he was about two
years old. It was a classic "Chessie pose" - he was lying down asleep,
his head on my pillow, the blanket pulled up to his shoulder, one paw
stretched out on the pillow.

[snip...]

Anyway, I don't currently have a scanner that works with my machine,
but I believe I still have that picture on a CD somewhere

Ooooo, what a tease!! I thought this was all a preamble to giving us
the URL to that photo!

It sounds adorable, I love that "Chessie" picture (now that I've found
out what it's called, thanks to the *other* Chessie's slave). I'm glad
you found it and that it gives you some happy memories of Presto.

Joyce