Old October 10th 03, 02:11 AM
Sherry Laing

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Punkins & PuddiCat wrote:

Wonderful Shaina. Effuryone knows that Siamese have wonderful voices.
Youze should hear some of the stories and songs of the Siamese Cat Chorale
(open to all furs of course) that Celidih (RB) started. Weze fink there
are still songbooks around .. maybe weze can find those.

I'll bring dem -- I haf dem all becuz I wuz spozed to be da next director
uv da Siameze Cat Chorale but I hafn't been spending much time inda
community fur quite a while glarez at mom who hasn't helped wif her
sekretary duties *at all*.

An ennykitty who wants to git dere own copy can find one at da
BallardBunch website:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/M...240/songs.html Dere are
happy songs an sad songs an story songs an all kindza songs fur kitties to
sing. An a list uv da SCCC members an da story uv da chorale, too.
--Talisker Pippin, making lists

Visit the BallardBunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/