Old October 10th 03, 01:28 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze got them and theyz all set up. Effurything is going together so well.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(luking at the tents and seeing decorations and knowing that fud will be
provided as needed and that weze got music and ... and ... and...)
========

Of course youze can Snowflake & Frieda and a big fangu. Weze sure

therez
wont be any truble with vandalism or theft or anyfing. Afterall,

anyfing
weze cats handle for the Jellicle Ball is magical and itz doubly magical
since itz at a magical site.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(checking theirz list and marking Snowflake, Frieda - tents ... gud)

Did you git dem? We furwarded two big tents dis mornin, cuz meowmie's
leafing tomorrow an we dont want her to furgit. Weze not wurried bout
dem being stolen an weze gonna make it fur da end of da ball so weze
will take care of gettin dem home.

Snowflake