Old October 11th 03, 01:35 AM
Sherry Laing

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, The Clowder (South) wrote:

Sherry Laing wrote:

No, yew can't. I hafn't been around da community much lately, but I
wudn't miss da Jellicle Ball fur ennyfing. And since it's at Stonehenge,
an Boogie's bringing his harp, I'll be shur to bring my bodhran drum an
help wif da mewsic. An I haf alla songbuks from da Siamese Cat Chorale,
an I'll bring dem so efurrykitty can help wif a singalong if dey want.
Dere are some speshul Rainbow songs dat we sing efurry yeer. An maybe
we'll heer da Rainbow Bridge Chorale if we lissen reel quiet at just da
rite time. --Talisker Pippin, gitting ready to invite her winkwink
Pandora Pussycat and hoping Pandy duzn't mind dat it'z almost time fur da
Ball

Visit the Ballard Bunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

HiHiHi, Tally! Glad yu cud mayk it!

Lissin, I dont fink it wud bee fittin fur mineselv to do da Calling
anna solo, too, but I wud luff to sing wiff da corus. Iffn dere's
room fur a sopranno, dat is.

Mietze

Well, Mietze, you're alreddy a member uf da chorale, so uv CORSE dere's
room fur a sopurrrano uv yer established ability! Yername is rite dere
onna roster dat Ceilidh an Skye left uv da chorale members -- not dat
ennykitty has to be offishully onna roster to sing -- efurrykitty is
welcome! -- but yew are dere az a offishul member.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/M...40/roster.html --Talisker
Pippin, pointing a claw at "M" onna lissst