Old October 11th 03, 03:39 AM
ladyjade

Weez gonna be der tu Samantha! Voodoo and I kin play da gitar, an Vinnie'z
purrtee gud wif a fiddle. Kissa an Willow wud be happee tu lend der boysiz
tu da choyr.

Oz

"Gabrielle" wrote in message
Hay, Samantha, I'll play bodhran -- it's kinda like mine uffur drumz.
Ana Laura will be der wif hur flute. We will be wif mine wedwink Kissa
and Laura's winkwink Vinnie ana we'ze shur da rest uv da Rennie catz
will be der.

Ralph de Ralf, practicing a jig

Beverly Orel wrote:
Ooh Boogie, sir, yew mus be duh wun mye unca Siggy, RB told me abowt. I
LUFF duh Celtic Harp, an my Anti Gwen, Siggy's Meowmie plays it. Let's

do
uh Celtic Nyte! We need fidduls, (at leest 2); a bodhran playur, uh
baggipipfer (any uv duh Gordon boys, or Radar, maybe?)an gitar or
akkordyan...an singurs. Maybe doze Tannahill Weevers will be bisiting,

or
Johnny Cunningham wif his fiddul. Yeah. Maybe Jerry O'Beirne, Maura
O'Connell. Okey-dokey. let's roll!!

Samantha

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message

Since da ball is being held at Stonehenge, wud it be appropriate fur me

play my Celtic harp. It's a old old bardic tradishun dat goes allaway

back

to when da henge wuz new.

Boogie da HarpurrCat who hopes Ms Kitty won't mind him playin.

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message

It's furry quiet in here ... maybe effuryone is making plans for the
Jellicle Ball this Friday. Weze knowz the girlcats will need to get

theirz

pawz done and theirz outfits ... weze knowz the boycats will want to

luk
theirz bestest too. But.....

Let's see ... weze knowz the location - Stonehedge

Weze got a guestbook keeper (fangu for that)

Mietze will so capably do the calling of names

But weze need musicians and decorations and food and perhaps some tents

or

somefing (weze finks weze rememfur someone saying theyze can get their

folkz

tents, but not sure).

So hey effuryone - Gretchen Marie weze needz youze special decorating

touch

and energy and Samantha ... youze one of ourz musicians (taking after

youze

Uncle Siggy) weze needs youze help, effuryone's help!.

Weze can't do effurything

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(hoping that effurything falls into place like usual as theyz also
contemplate what theyze want to say in a tribute theirownselves)