Old September 29th 03, 08:01 PM
~*SooZy*~

"Philip ®" wrote in message
nk.net...
In ,
~*SooZy*~ being of bellicose mind
posted:

I really don't know why? it may not always be like this at the
place I visit yesterday.
It is harder to find kitten than cats here. My friend spent
months looking for a kitten, from a rescue centre and in the end
fell in love with a white boy with no ears due to skin cancer!
people really should learn to put total sun block on their cats
ears!

Put sun block on a cat's ears? Huh? I've never heard of such a
thing.

--

~~Philip

yes in the sun cats often get skin cancer because the lack of fur on their
ears :-( mu old ginger moggie always wore it in the sun