Old April 21st 05, 03:18 AM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:40:18 -0500, elocs wrote:

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

My cubicle neighbor found a kitten that is
about two or three days old. She's going to try to raise it and if
anyone has any advice or encouraging words, I'd like to pass them along.

She said she saw the kitten in the grass
and decided to watch for a bit in case the mother was moving kittens in
stages. After more than 30 minutes and no mama cat, she picked it up and
took it to the vet to get it checked out and get some supplies. The
kitten apparently
had fly eggs on it already, so it was probably alone for a while. She
said it won't take the bottle, but she's using a syringe. She said he
had a little cough and I'm concerned about pnuemonia,
but the vet probably would have heard that. The vet did tell her his
chances weren't great, but she wants to try.
Advice appreciated.

Congratulations on a great story. MLB