Old October 31st 03, 07:27 PM
lewe

Marina skrev i

| "lewe" wrote
| Bono is a bit wary but interested in the ducks at the "summer lake",
Thea
| is not too impressed, she just walks out on the little jetty thing adn
| minds
| her own business no matter how many ducks are around (they come to be
beg
| for food)
|
| Crazy ducks! Ours at the island steer clear of all the cats, but then
they
| (or their ducklings) are in real danger.
|
| Nice to see you again, Lena! I was just thinking today that I should try
| get hold of you to see if you are OK.

The mother Ducks usually gets kind of talkative when they see the cats, I am
sure they are telling their little ones "look, see - that's the look of
ferocius predators, never mind these two harmless/useless ones, but next
time you see creatures looking like them - beware!"

Thanks, I am finally starting to feel better. After a couple of months
feeling real tired, rotating slight colds with dfferent kinds of headaches,
I got worse and this last month I have been off sick more than at work. I
have just slept lots and not had much energy for anything. Anyway Thea &
Bono of course have still kept up their end of things sending out purrs as
ususal!

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi