Old October 31st 03, 09:32 PM
polonca12000

I'm sorry to hear you have not been feeling well, Lena. It's good you stayed
home for a while so you could recuperate. Please take care of yourself.
Lots of best wishes and purrs for you to start feeling ok again really soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"lewe" wrote in message
snip Thanks, I am finally starting to feel better. After a couple of
months
feeling real tired, rotating slight colds with dfferent kinds of

headaches,
I got worse and this last month I have been off sick more than at work. I
have just slept lots and not had much energy for anything. Anyway Thea &
Bono of course have still kept up their end of things sending out purrs as
ususal!

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi