Old November 11th 03, 02:01 PM
Kristine Quilici

Default question about my cat

I have a long haired calico. She has the problem of pieces of fecal matter
clinging to her hair around her butt when she goes to the litter box. I
usually get a wet washcloth and clean the area at least every other day if
not every day. Lately I have been very busy with work and school and missed
a couple of days. When I got back to cleaning her she really does not like
it, before she used to tolerate it and would let me clean her up. She seems
to be in pain when I touch an area around her anus. I am thinking she might
have an infection and am wondering what I can buy to help take care of that.
Any help would be appreciated. I tried to shave her to see if that would
keep the fecal matter but she was really not into that idea and since she
used to tolerate me cleaning her I just stuck with that. Thanks for your
help.
Kristine