Old June 22nd 05, 01:55 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Victor Martinez wrote:
Dan M wrote:
The vet is reasonably sure that Harri will survive. She's spending
the

Whew, that's a relief! I was very scared there for a moment.

The vet's assistant went over the vet's treatment plan before I left.
Turns out that Harri's treatment ought to cost almost exactly the
amount of my short-term disability checks for the last two weeks

Dan, we still have a little bit of money leftover from Tweed's
flowers, I'm sure folks wouldn't mind donating it for Harri's vet
bill. I'd be happy to add some to it. Anybody else?

Anyhow, purrs for Harri's recovery would be greatly appreciated.

Lots and lots of purrs!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

I'd love to help, but money here is a bit tight - DH, who took a job with a
new company last September, only gets paid the *last Wednesday* of every
month. Months that have 5 weeks, like this one, get kinda tight toward the
end. Eight more days and I can pay bills. What money we do have is
earmarked for DH's lunches, gas for vehicles (not sure about DH's vehicle,
but mine has less than 1/8 tank - but it's got a "floater" and can get way
below empty before I run on fumes). Eight more days and I can pay bills
(thankfully, most are not due until *after* a week from tomorrow).

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©