Old March 14th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lorraine

Default -OT- Cheap clock

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:29:25 -0400, (---MIKE---)
wrote:

I bought an inexpensive clock last winter at Wal-mart. It was made in
China and only cost about $12. When I plugged it in it went right to
the correct time. In March it automatically reset to DST and in the
fall it went back to EST. This morning it reset to DST again. It is
NOT an atomic clock so I don't understand how it does this. A real
bargain!

Does your set to the correct time? I bought one of these and had to
turn off the automatic part as it was always six minutes off.

--
L.
Pictures at