Old January 12th 11, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Mees gotted a new wease of wife!

Diz iz miz Piglett anna I likez grass. *What brand iz diz and where did
herself tigged itself. *Anna for awl u long haired cats, I mean grass like
in da yardz in da out."

Miz Piglett! Gweetings! If yu stand bye yure porter, Ise wil send yu
summa dis heer gwass, is furry speshal (me saw lil pink mowses n bwue
flutterbyes butted maybe dat wus beclaws me wus siksik!)
Ise puttin it in myne porter now.....hokay! Heer it cumz!! (porter
sparkling and shimmering) ..........gonegone! Enjoy!

Jack