Old September 16th 03, 03:20 AM
Robert Casey

Bob Avery wrote:

Well, we went to an allergist last week and although the allergy test
was conclusive (ragweed pollen is an allergy as well as a few other
thingstoo.) We didn't get much help in the way of a cure. The
desensitization shots some of you recommended contain a steroid
derivative that my future wife has had a bad reaction to previously.
The Dr. went back to suggesting some other prescription meds we've
already tried.

What about that perscription stuff advertised in that commercial where
the allergic guy
meets and married the cat person girl? The black and white commercial
that's
been playing lately. I don't remember what brand the stuff was, though....
Supposed to be good for cat dander allergies.