Old July 18th 03, 04:57 PM
kaeli

In article , adc315555
@yahoo.com enlightened us with...
I have an 8-9 week old kitten. She has been the perfect animal except
for one bad habit. When I am sleeping, usually 3-4am in the morning,
she will curl up next to my head on the pillow or on my chest. She
will then stretch her paws and put them on my face and start taking
small bites or nips at my chin or anywhere I let her near my face.
She always wakes me up and I spend the next hour trying to get her to
stop.

She is both grooming you and begging for attention.
To stop this behavior, stop rewarding it.

As soon as she wakes you up, put her out of the room and close the door.

Welcome to kittenhood. *G*

~kaeli~
There is no justification or rationalization
for mutilation. Ban declawing as inhumane.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace