Old December 8th 03, 04:14 AM
William Berry

"Ablang" wrote in message
Every time I visit my local shelter, the purebred I see the most by
far is the Siamese cat. I have my suspicions as to why they seem to be
available in abundance. I read they have a reputation for mischief and
trouble. So a lot of them must be getting turned in because they knock
things over, or are incorrigible.

Is there anyone here who can attest for or against the Siamese cat?

Hey Ablang,
I love Siamese Cats. The purebred one's can be a little strange, but then
those Cats also sell for big bucks. I had three Siamese Cats at one time and
I couldn't tell that they were anymore malevolent then any of my other Cats.
Besides, I think Siamese are so beautiful, there like fine hand-painted
china, no pun intended.
Seeya, William Berry, author of "Do You Hear The Cat Voices Singing? ISBN#
1-59113-445-5