Old March 11th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Basement cats

"Marina" wrote in message
Sorry the situation is still so difficult. I suppose I should be thankful
for my little angels. The other night I did half wake up when Miranda was
standing on my chest and kneading me, but I fell right back to sleep and
just remembered it in the morning as a sweet dream (it was real, though).
Caliban has decided that I should wake up at 5.30 every morning, but I'm
an early bird anyway, so I don't mind. Besides, how can I be mad at him
when he comes up and snuggles to my face and kneads and purrs his fuzzy
little head off?

That's the way we feel about Chester. He wakes us up with his Kramer-like
slides onto the bed where he starts purring and kneading in his gentle way.
We don't mind being woken up by him. Otis' methods are supremely irritating
(and painful).

Susan M
Otis and Chester