Old July 16th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default She loves a man in uniform

Tyche is also like this.

In our old place she was a hateful little b*tch towards DP's mom and
grandma, my mom, pretty well everyone save me, DP, and my best
friend....but when we had a cop stop by regarding a building site
robbery, Tyche was all purrs and cuddles.

I was expecting her to maul his hand, as his first impulse was to
"scritch the nice kitty."

--Fil

We had the police over last week, to investigate a neighborhood
disturbance. While they were here, Dulce Mae was VERY friendly to them.
Especially to the one who said whe was a beautiful cat and petted her.